Remember Make You Feel My Love Adele? Yes that cover of Bob Dylan song just played on piano. Go on maybe you can get a song and make it simple sweet and better.
Want to record a track but want something special,
well here it is, get your favourite track and make your own version.
While you sit with our musician he will record your favourite
track on guitar or piano.
to keep forever, great people...
Remember Make You Feel My Love Adele? Yes that cover of Bob Dylan song just played on piano. Go on maybe you can get a song and make it simple sweet and better.Want to record a track but want something special, well here it is, get your favourite track and make your own version. While you sit with our musician he will record your favourite track on guitar or piano and after he has recorded the track you will record your vocals, after which you goto the mixer room and mix your song.
- 2 Hour studio experience
- Mixed and Mastered CD & Professional CD Cover Photo Shoot
CD Cover Photo Shoot
- Photo shoot in UK leading studio
- Up to 3 different outfits
- Bring as many friends and family along to watch
- The CD cover shoot can be either be a bit fun or for professional purposes
- 1 singer
- 1 song
- Our session Musician will play either guitar or Piano of your chosen track
- Cover song (ie popular hit)
- Mixed and mastered CD (cd cover optional)
For full details of Experience see F A Q tab
- Pay safely and securely online
- Optional E -Voucher or purchase Gift Tin, beautifully designed voucher for you to give to the lucky recipient.
- Vouchers are redeemable up to 8 months from the date of purchase,
- As you will understandably be a little nervous, particularly if it's your first time recording a song live, Our engineers will help you relax
- The sound engineer will then use professional techniques which have helped produce some of the best songs in the UK charts by the likes of Blur, Joy Divison, New Order and One Direction.
- You will be involved in the whole mixing process, which provides a great opportunity to learn about how records are mixed and discover some tricks of the trade!
- Have a go yourself and submit your own ideas; after all the final word is up to you and you will be encouraged to get involved as much as possible with the mixing and production of your own CD.
- Once the engineer and yourself feel that the correct balance has been achieved between the vocals, backing track, effects etc then the final mix is ready.
CD Cover Photo Shoot
- Just like the stars, you will be photographed by one of our experienced professional photographers who will get you to relax whilst they set about using their creative skills to produce the ideal portrait for your CD cover ,if you were to purchase any more CDs after the experience.
- Here you can benefit from some excellent artistic direction, use any props available and even voice your own ideas about how you want the final shot to be. You'll get a real taste of celebrity stardom.
- *cd cover photo not included in price (optional extra purchase)
Do I have to be professional Artist?
These experiences are for all ages and abilities.
How long is the Unplugged experience?
About 2 hours. (45min photo / 1hr recording 15 min mixing)
If I make a mistake while recording can I do another take?
Yes we do various takes and cut up the best bits to make one whole good take?
How many can sing?
1 person on the Unplugged experience (you can add extra singers at a later date fee applies)
How long will the voucher last?
8 months from date of purchase
How long will it take to receive my voucher?
E Voucher same day or Gift pack first class (a fee applies).
Can i give the experience to someone else if they don’t want it?
Yes you can
Can friends and family join me on the cover shoot?
Yes, there is no extra charge if you would like a keepsake of the day with friends and family.
How do I book my experience?
Go to our site and on the use voucher page, apply your special code from your gift card and a calendar will appear to book your slot.
What days are you open for me to record?
We do Monday to Sunday from 9am to 10 pm! Plenty of options available
Do I get the studio to myself and will it really be the same studios as the stars?
Yes , you have the studio all to yourself, and the same equipment!
How many CD’s do I get ?
One is included in the package, extras can be bought. (cd cover optional extra)
Can we film the day?
No, However Singing Experience have packages from £99 these are great additions to capture the once in a lifetime experience!
Do you have karaoke screen for Lyrics?
No, We recommend you bring your own lyrics.
Can I cancel my voucher ?
You have 10 days to redeem the voucher after this the voucher is non refundable, you are welcome to sell or give the voucher to someone else.
How long to receive my finished CD?
The singer will receive a CD on the day.
Can I upgrade to another package at a later date?
Do you do other locations in the UK?
No people travel from all over the UK As we are the original and the only real studio that does major stars and fun amateurs.
Are there any age restrictions?
No, we have recorded 2 yr old and 88 are our oldest yet! (The 88 year old was as energetic as a 12 yr old!)
How many friends and family can I bring to watch (spectators not singers)?
As many as you like we are one of the largest studio that cater for these experiences in the UK , friends and family often can get involved on shoots and videos!
Do you do hair and make-up?
No unless agreed but you’re welcome to bring your own, we have a beautiful make up room all for yourself (we can arrange these enquire with staff)
Where are you based ?
Manchester. See the location tab for directions etc.
Will there be any stars there on the day ?
Very unlikely but you never know! And no one direction will not be on your shoot!
Can you help promote me?
Rarely do we promote anyone! We are always after new talent but unless you’re the next Coldplay!
Is there parking on site?
Yes Free street around the premises.
1394 Ashton Old Road,
Telephone : 0161 292 6287
We are situated 10 mins via car from Manchester city centre. We are located on the same road as Piccadilly Train Station (where the taxi rank adjoins).By Taxi is about £7 or a Direct bus from City centre (Piccadilly or Victoria stations). There is a train station about 3 min walk. (Fairfield Station)
The M60 Connects at Ashton around 5/10 min drive from the nearest exit J23.
We can arrange a Taxi to collect and drop you with notice.