The Singer Duet is perfect for Family
or freinds. Grab your singing partner
and get in our Manchester studios
to belt out your favourtite song
Use all of our professional equipment
regardless of your singing ability.
The Singer Duet is perfect for Family or freinds. Grab your singing partner and get in our Manchester studios to belt out your favourtite song
Enter our Manchester Recording Studio and enjoy the full experience of a studio recording.
- Pay safely and securely online
- Optional E -Voucher or purchase Gift Tin, beautifully designed voucher for you to give to the lucky recipient.
- Vouchers are redeemable up to 8 months from the date of purchase,
- As you will understandably be a little nervous, particularly if it's your first time recording a song live, Our engineers will help you relax
- The sound engineer will then use professional techniques which have helped produce some of the best songs in the UK charts by the likes of Blur, Joy Divison, New Order and One Direction.
- You will be involved in the whole mixing process, which provides a great opportunity to learn about how records are mixed and discover some tricks of the trade!
- Have a go yourself and submit your own ideas; after all the final word is up to you and you will be encouraged to get involved as much as possible with the mixing and production of your own CD.
- Once the engineer and yourself feel that the correct balance has been achieved between the vocals, backing track, effects etc then the final mix is ready.
CD Cover Photo Shoot
- Just like the stars, you will be photographed by one of our experienced professional photographers who will get you to relax whilst they set about using their creative skills to produce the ideal portrait for your CD cover ,if you were to purchase any more CDs after the experience.
- Here you can benefit from some excellent artistic direction, use any props available and even voice your own ideas about how you want the final shot to be. You'll get a real taste of celebrity stardom.
- *cd cover photo not included in price (optional extra purchase)
How many songs can I record on the Duet Packages?
Do I have to be professional Artist?
These experiences are for all ages and abilities.
How long is the Duet Plus experience?
About 2 Hours
Do you provide the backing track (karaoke track)?
Yes. We have 10000’s so just email your choice before your visit and we will have it ready for your special day.
If I make a mistake while recording can I do another take?
Yes we do various takes and cut up the best bits to make one whole good take?
How many can sing?
2 persons on the Studio Plus experience (you can add extra singers at a later date fee applies)
How long will the voucher last ?
8 months from date of purchase?
How long will it take to receive my voucher?
E Voucher same day or Gift pack first class (a fee applies)
Can i give the experience to someone else if they don’t want it?
Yes you can
Can friends and family join me on the cover shoot?
Yes, there is no extra charge if you would like a keepsake of the day with friends and family. All images go online the following day in the comfort of your own home for you to choose.
How do I book my experience?
Go to our site and on the use voucher page, apply your special code from your gift card and a calendar will appear to book your slot.
What days are you open for me to record?
We do Monday to Sunday from 9am to 10 pm! Plenty of options available
Do I get the studio to myself and will it really be the same studios as the stars?
Yes , you have the studio all to yourself, and the same equipment!
How many CD’s do I get ?
One each is included in the package, extras can be bought.
Can we film the day?
Singing Experience have great packages from £99 these are great additions to capture the once in a lifetime experience!
Do you have karaoke screen for Lyrics?
No, We recommend you bring your own lyrics.
Can I cancel my voucher ?
You have 10 days to redeem the voucher after this the voucher is non refundable, you are welcome to sell or give the voucher to someone else.
How long to receive my finished CD?
The singer will receive a CD on the day and then the following week our engineer with fresh ears will spend more time and tweak and issues.(We are the only UK Studio to do this! We want all our products to be the best it can.)
Can I upgrade to another package at a later date?
Do you have other studio locations in the UK?
No people travel from all over the UK As we are the original and the only real studio that does major stars and fun amateurs.
Are there any age restrictions?
No, we have recorded 2 yr old and 88 are our oldest yet! (The 88 year old was as energetic as a 12 yr old!)
How many friends and family can I bring to watch (spectators not singers)?
As many as you like we are one of the largest studio that cater for these experiences in the UK , friends and family often can get involved on shoots and videos!
Do you do hair and make-up on the cover shoot?
No unless agreed but you’re welcome to bring your own, we have a beautiful make up room all for yourself (we can arrange these enquire with staff)
Do I get a printed CD cover with Duet Plus package?
Yes. We place your whole collection online the following week you get to choose the best image for your cover.
Where are you based?
Manchester. See the location tab for directions etc.
Will there be any stars there on the day?
Very unlikely but you never know! And no one direction will not be on your shoot!
Can you help promote me?
Rarely do we promote anyone! We are always after new talent but unless you’re the next Coldplay!
Is their parking on site?
Yes Free street around the premises.
1394 Ashton Old Road,
We are situated 10 mins via car from Manchester city centre. We are located on the same road as Piccadilly Train Station (where the taxi rank adjoins).By Taxi is about £7 or a Direct bus from City centre (Piccadilly or Victoria stations). There is a train station about 3 min walk. (Fairfield Station)
The M60 Connects at Ashton around 5/10 min drive from the nearest exit J23.
We can arrange a Taxi to collect and drop you with notice.