Singing Lesson with a recording session
A Singing Lesson and recording session that is
suitable for all ages held in our Manchester studios.
Welcoming both new singers and old
A singing lesson that also includes a recording session
with an experienced sound engineer
Claire Viner ★★★★★ Excellent value for money and worth every penny!
A Singing Lesson and recording session that is suitable for all ages held in our Manchester studios. Welcoming both new singers and old
A singing lesson that also includes a recording session with an experienced sound engineer
Singing lesson with recording session includes:
- A 1-hour lesson with our vocal coach at our recording studio
- Plus a 1-hour recording session to record your own cover song
- 1 on 1 tuition from your vocal coach
- You can purchase a gift tin (£8 1-2 working days delivery) or receive an E-voucher (free) once purchased
- A session intended for anyone of any age and any ability
- Buy as a present for you or for someone you love!
This singing experience includes:
- A 1-hour lesson in our recording studio
- 1 on 1 coaching from an experienced vocal coach
- plus a 1-hour recording of a cover song of your choice
Big stars that have been in our studios?
- Singing Experience has been used by a plethora of big names
- The building boasts some amazing state of the art equipment.
- Including our SSL console in our Manchester base
- With studio hire also available!
- Studios used by stars like Niall Horan and Harry Styles
- See our studios here and check out who has been in recently!
You can have confidence in the UK's NO'1 music and film studios see 1000's of satisfied clients on our Google and social media pages here
MJ Smallman ★★★★★ "Great day, enjoyed the session the lads were spot on and the outcome was brilliant "
How long is the singing lesson with a recording session?
What happens on the day?
To provide the best session possible we give you the full studio experience, just the same as all the stars that have been in the studios (Harry Styles, Take That, Blur and New Order). Work with your vocal coach and sound engineer in a studio previously used by professionals.
What happens during the singing lesson with a recording session?
Your vocal coach will help you look over your singing and give you advice on everything from Maintaining a certain note, hitting the right key or keeping vocal stamina.
Once that is done you will be able to record your own cover song, choosing a song of your choice and recording your own cover song with it
Can I get extras?
Optional Singing experience extras include:
Additional Coaching time.
Fully edited studio videos
Do I have to be a professional Artist?
Anyone of any singing ability can come to the studio
How long is the singing lesson with recording session?
How many people can sing?
How long will the voucher last?
8 months from date of purchase
How long will it take to receive my voucher?
An E-Voucher will be sent on the day of purchase.
Presentation gift tins (£8 extra) will be sent first class and should arrive in one to two working days.
Can I give the experience to someone else if they don’t want it?
Yes, you can.
How do I book my experience?
Each voucher will receive a special code which you can enter here, Once you have used this code you can then book your experience.
What days are you open for me to book?
Tuesday to Friday with plenty of time slots available
1394 Ashton Old Road,
Telephone : 0161 292 6287
We are situated 10 mins via car from Manchester city centre. We are located on the same road as Piccadilly Train Station (where the taxi rank adjoins).By Taxi is about £7 or a Direct bus from City centre (Piccadilly or Victoria stations). There is a train station about 3 min walk. (Fairfield Station)
The M60 Connects at Ashton around 5/10 min drive from the nearest exit J23.
We can arrange a Taxi to collect and drop you with notice.