Do you or know someone who is a songwriter, rapper or even a hip hop artist? Or are you one yourself? This package is the one for you!
With this package you can record vocals to a track of your choice! The perfect way to start your path towards becoming a professional! Freestyling and riffing are definitely allowed!
Hip Hop/ Rapper Package
- 2 Hour studio experience
- Mixed and Mastered CD & Professional CD Cover Photo Shoot
CD Cover Photo Shoot
- Photo shoot in UK leading studio
- Bring as many friends and family along to watch
- The CD cover shoot can be either be a bit fun or for professional purposes
- 1 singer
- 1 song
- Cover song (ie popular hit)
- Mixed and mastered CD (cd cover optional)
For full details of Experience see F A Q tab
- Pay safely and securely online
- Optional E -Voucher or purchase Gift Tin, beautifully designed voucher for you to give to the lucky recipient.
- Vouchers are redeemable up to 8 months from the date of purchase,
- As you will understandably be a little nervous, particularly if it's your first time recording a song live, Our engineers will help you relax
- The sound engineer will then use professional techniques which have helped produce some of the best songs in the UK charts by the likes of Blur, Joy Divison, New Order and One Direction.
- You will be involved in the whole mixing process, which provides a great opportunity to learn about how records are mixed and discover some tricks of the trade!
- Have a go yourself and submit your own ideas; after all the final word is up to you and you will be encouraged to get involved as much as possible with the mixing and production of your own CD.
- Once the engineer and yourself feel that the correct balance has been achieved between the vocals, backing track, effects etc then the final mix is ready.
CD Cover Photo Shoot
- Just like the stars, you will be photographed by one of our experienced professional photographers who will get you to relax whilst they set about using their creative skills to produce the ideal portrait for your CD cover ,if you were to purchase any more CDs after the experience.
- Here you can benefit from some excellent artistic direction, use any props available and even voice your own ideas about how you want the final shot to be. You'll get a real taste of celebrity stardom.
- *cd cover photo not included in price (optional extra purchase)
How many songs can I record on the Hip Hop/Rapper Package?
Do I have to be professional Artist?
No, but this is a experience for 18 year old and below, Singing Experience offer different experiences for different ages.
How long is the Junior experience?
About 2 hours
Do you provide the backing track (karaoke track)?
Yes. We have 10000’s make your choice using our online form when you book, we will have it ready for your special day.
If I make a mistake while recording can I do another take?
Yes we do various takes and cut up the best bits to make one whole good take?
How many can sing?
1 person on the Hip Hop/ Rapper experience (you can add extra singers at a later date fee applies)
How long will the voucher last?
8 months from date of purchase
How long will it take to receive my voucher?
E Voucher same day or Gift pack first class (a fee applies).
Can i give the experience to someone else if they don’t want it?
Yes you can
Can friends and family join me on the cover shoot?
Yes, there is no extra charge if you would like a keepsake of the day with friends and family.
How do I book my experience?
Go to our site and on the use voucher page, apply your special code which came with the gift set, and a calendar will appear to book your slot.
What days are you open for me to record?
We do Monday to Sunday from 9am to 10 pm! Plenty of options available
Do I get the studio to myself and will it really be the same studios as the stars?
Yes , you have the studio all to yourself, and the same equipment!
How many CD’s do I get?
One is included in the package, extras can be bought. with cd covers optional
Can we film the day?
No, but Singing Experience have great packages from £99 these are great additions to capture the once in a lifetime experience!
Do you have karaoke screen for Lyrics?
No, We recommend you bring your own lyrics.
Can I cancel my voucher?
You have 10 days to redeem the voucher after this the voucher is non refundable, you are welcome to sell or give the voucher to someone else.
How long to receive my finished CD?
The singer will receive a CD on the day
Can I upgrade to another package at a later date?
Do you have other studio locations in the UK?
Are there any age restrictions?
How many friends and family can I bring to watch (spectators not singers)?
As many as you like we are one of the largest studio that cater for these experiences in the UK , friends and family often can get involved on shoots and videos!
Do you do hair and make-up on the cover shoot?
No unless agreed but you’re welcome to bring your own, we have a beautiful make up room all for yourself (we can arrange these enquire with staff)
Do I get a printed CD cover with this package?
No, this is an extra cost
Can you help promote me?
Rarely do we promote anyone! We are always after new talent but unless you’re the next Coldplay!
Is there parking on site?
Yes Free street around the premises.
Can I bring food and drinks?
No but we have a bar and a waiter service offering, full bean coffees and snacks. we also can arrange buffet and food party bags etc see the link when you log in.
1394 Ashton Old Road,
We are situated 10 mins via car from Manchester city centre. We are located on the same road as Piccadilly Train Station (where the taxi rank adjoins).By Taxi is about £7 or a Direct bus from City centre (Piccadilly or Victoria stations). There is a train station about 3 min walk. (Fairfield Station)
The M60 Connects at Ashton around 5/10 min drive from the nearest exit J23.
We can arrange a Taxi to collect and drop you with notice.