Mother & Daughter
Capture memories of you and your daughter in the UK's most prestigous studios famed by likes of Elle, Chanel, Dior. Prepare to be waited on hand and feet while we pamper your hair, makeup and then enjoy a professional photohoot with our seasoned photographers, A keepsake for you both to enjoy for years to come.
Mother & Daughter Experience
- 2 Hour studio experience
- Professional Photo Shoot
- Photo shoot in UK leading studio
- Up to 3 different outfits
- Bring as many friends and family along to watch
- The cover shoot can be either be a bit fun or for professional purposes
- Choose magazine style; Glamorous pop star, Actors, Sportsperson, etc
- You can email 10 images from your own photo collection, to add variation to your magazine
- Give us some headlines!
- Give us some true stories and fact about each member of the day
- Send us secret facts of each member to add to the gossip page!
For full details of Experience see F A Q tab
- Pay safely and securely online
- Optional E -Voucher or purchase Gift Tin, beautifully designed voucher for you to give to the lucky recipient.
- Vouchers are redeemable up to 8 months from the date of purchase,
- Just like the stars, you will be photographed by one of our experienced professional photographers who will get you to relax whilst they set about using their creative skills to produce the ideal portrait for your CD cover ,if you were to purchase any more CDs after the experience.
- Here you can benefit from some excellent artistic direction, use any props available and even voice your own ideas about how you want the final shot to be. You'll get a real taste of celebrity stardom.
- Make a storyboard together. (To plot out the magazine format)
- Get hair stylist (optional extra)
- Get make up artist (optional extra)
- Sit and watch some footage of the stars who have worked here and get some ideas
- Enjoy Party food (optional extra)
- Sit on edits and help create your new magazine
- Get the titles working together
- Watch and enjoy where the images should go.
- Have a say the team member becomes the Editor!
- See your magazine unfold
How long will the voucher last?
8 months from date of purchase
How long will it take to receive my voucher?
E Voucher same day or Gift pack first class (a fee applies).
Can I give the experience to someone else if they don’t want it?
Yes you can
Can friends and family join me on the cover shoot?
Yes, there is no extra charge if you would like a keepsake of the day with friends and family. All images go online the following day in the comfort of your own home for you to choose.
How do I book my experience?
Go to our site and on the use voucher page, apply your special code which came with the gift set, and a calendar will appear to book your slot.
What days are you open for me to record?
We do Monday to Sunday from 9am to 10 pm! Plenty of options available
Do I get the studio to myself and will it really be the same studios as the stars?
Yes , you have the studio all to yourself, and the same equipment!
How many CD’s do I get ?
One is included in the package, (CD cover Photo is extra), extra CDs can be bought.
Can we film the day?
No, but Singing Experience have great packages from £99 these are great additions to capture the once in a lifetime experience!
Do you have karaoke screen for Lyrics?
No, We recommend you bring your own lyrics.
Can I cancel my voucher?
You have 10 days to redeem the voucher after this the voucher is non refundable, you are welcome to sell or give the voucher to someone else.
How long to receive my finished CD?
The singer will receive a CD on the day
Can I upgrade to another package at a later date?
Do you have other studio locations in the UK?
No people travel from all over the UK As we are the original and the only real studio that does major stars and fun amateurs.
Are there any age restrictions?
No, we have recorded 2 yr old and 88 are our oldest yet! (The 88 year old was as energetic as a 12 yr old!)
How many friends and family can I bring to watch (spectators not singers)?
As many as you like we are one of the largest studio that cater for these experiences in the UK , friends and family often can get involved on shoots and videos!
Do you do hair and make-up on the cover shoot?
No unless agreed but you’re welcome to bring your own.
Can you help promote me?
Rarely do we promote anyone! We are always after new talent but unless you’re the next Coldplay!
Is there parking on site?
Yes Free street parking around the premises.
Can I bring food and drinks?
No but we have a bar and a waiter service offering, full bean coffees and snacks. we also can arrange buffet and food party bags etc see the link when you log in.
Can I bring Alcohol?
Yes. but we ask you bring a moderate amount only. Thank you!
1394 Ashton Old Road, Manchester M11 1JX
Telephone : 0161 292 6287
We are situated 10 mins via car from Manchester city centre. We are located on the same road as Piccadilly Train Station (where the taxi rank adjoins).By Taxi is about £7 or a Direct bus from City centre (Piccadilly or Victoria stations). There is a train station about 3 min walk. (Fairfield Station)
The M60 Connects at Ashton around 5/10 min drive from the nearest exit J23.
We can arrange a Taxi to collect and drop you with notice.